Post Basic Diploma In Cardiothoracic Nursing
The aim of the postgraduate program in nursing is to prepare graduates to assume responsibilities as nurse specialists, consultants, educators, administrators in a wide variety of professional settings.
Total Number of Seats: 15
- Session starts every year from 1st January except holiday and ends in December.
- Private candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 4000/- per month.
- Hostel accommodation and other facilities will be available free of cost.
- It is recognized by West Bengal Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council.
Objectives of the Course
The diploma course in Cardiac Nursing has been planned in order to prepare registered nurse to:
- Function effectively in various Intensive and Coronary Care units.
- Develop the skill to handle the new invasive and non -invasive therapeutic and diagnostic equipment.
- Garner in-depth knowledge to interpret the data given by the continuous invasive monitors.
- Registered Nurse and midwife or its equivalent with 1 year experience preferably.
- Nurses’ From other countries must submit their records of their basic training, qualification and experience to the INC and obtain an equivalent certificate for admission to this course.
|Subject||Theory (Hours)||Practical (Hours)|
|Clinical Nursing- I||155||1280 (Integrated)|
|Clinical Nursing -II||155|
|Supervision & Management, Clinical Teaching , Elementay research & Statistics||90|
- Freshers welcome
- Saraswati puja
- Celebration of teachers day
- Nurses’ Day celebration
- Independence day and Republic day celebration
- Community out reach programme