B M Birla Heart Research Centre is recognized by National Board of Examinations to permit practical training for students undergoing courses of DNB super-specialities in Cardiology & Cardio Thoracic Surgery. This training for DNB specialities is given to students under specialists and HOD with considerable experience in accordance with guidelines given by the National Board of Examination (NBE). Guidelines regarding accreditation of the institute and in selection of the residents is purely done on rules and regulations issued by the NBE from time to time.
The following are the DNB courses offered:
SUPER SPECIALITY (Under National Board of Examination):
- DNB Cardiology (03 years)
- DNB Cardio Thoracic Surgery (03 years)
Paramedical Courses (Under State Medical Faculty of West Bengal):
- DCLT: Diploma in Cathlab Technician
- DCCT: Diploma in Critical Care Technology
- DPFT: Diploma in Perfusion Technology
- DMLT: Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
For ACADEMIC QUERIES:
Ms S. Chattopadhyay
5th Floor Clinical Research Department
B M Birla Heart Research Centre
1/1, National Library Avenue
Kolkata-700027, West Bengal, India.
Ph. no: +91 8100917992(M)