© B.M. Birla Heart Research Centre. All rights reserved.
Immunology and serological test are done by Chemiluminescence, Enhanced Chemiluminescence, ELISA, ELFA and Nephelometry (Immage 800) methods. The analyzer used for various immunology parameters is Vitros ECi which provides the best of accuracy, precision and reproducibility in the Immunodiagnostic testing, with the patented Enhanced Chemiluminescence technology.
- Full Hepatitis Profile (Hepatitis A,B,C,D &E)
- Torch Profile ( IgG + IgM)
- Leptospira ( IgG + IgM)
- Dengue ( IgG + IgM)
- TB ( IgG + IgA+ IgM )
- Total IgE
- Chikungunya antibody
- Cryptococcal antigen
- ANA, dS DNA, ANCA (for autoimmune diseases)
- ASO, CRP and Rheumatoid Factor.
Immunology and Serology :
Immunology is the study of the body's immune system and its functions and disorders.
Our Immunology lab focuses on:
- Identifying antibodies (proteins made by a type of white blood cell in response to an antigen -- a foreign protein -- in the body).
- Investigating problems with the immune system such as autoimmune diseases (when the body's immune system turns on its own tissues) and immunodeficiency disorders (when a body's immune system is underactive).
Quality Control :
Inhouse: Daily Internal Control is run and calibrations are done at regular intervals to maintain the precision and accuracy of each test parameter.
External : P T (Proficiency Testing) samples from Biorad, Randox, AIIMS, CAP are received all the year round and the performance of our laboratory is extremely high so far as the score related PT evaluation is concerned.